My Memory

Monday, December 6, 2010

Weekend Adventure of the December Star!!

This weekend I spend alot time on UO, Playing Saturday and Sunday. Guess I miss Uo alot after working hard in the weekday. Hardly login and play during the weekday, Work is really changing a person like me.




Well first SS was at Shame and the team knock if off fast and a total of 32 SS was collected..
The SS was done fast as the team was all regular player who have play with me a few time.


The Second SS of the day was at Destard and a few more friend came to join in the fun.the oak skull was collected fast also due to the help of the friend. I guess weekend big event is alway SS boss www. It was also done in less then 15min.





A total of 62 SS was collect, somehow 2 SS was lost.... But overall it still a good hunt and fast one. Everyone had fun and so do I . A Group picture is taken alway after a good adventure.. Everyone at the stage saying HI and Thank everyone for the help.



Saturday was SS, Corul boss and Angel PS, Sunday I guess was PS day, Medusa boss and Corul boss day.. A good total of 20 over hunt was one from saturday and sunday. Everyone is tired w.. well till then will keep everyone update on december the month of holiday ......

No comments:

Post a Comment