My Memory

Monday, October 18, 2010

High Sea New Boss !!!

Today me and my friend did what High sea get to offer which is the two lastest Boss.


I must say that Corgul the Soulbinder is tough but with a decent group it can be done in 20min or less. The main thing is to make sure the spawn around it is well control. The Scalis Enforcer is a tough ass to fight even though he is alone. He keep spawning eel to disturb you. His life and ablity to do nasty damage. Make him my choose of hardest monster to kill in UO to date. I can't imagine any other monster that is ingame which has the life of this Scalis. After slaying it none of the group get any stuff. While killing Gorgul the Soulbinder alway give 6 Artifact to the top 6 Attacker. So I guess everyone like Corgul more hehe.








The Battle again Scalis Enforcer.. You can see alot of dead body.




Well The Favourite Boss at the moment must be Corgul the Soulbinder.. Top 6 Attacker get Item.

Stay tuned to my Adventure in the High Sea !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment